Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Do I Suck at this, Or What?

Update - 
101 goals in 1,000 days? I might be lucky if I can come up with 101 goals in that time. Granted, I've been able to tick a few off the list...obviously Blogging once a month is not one of them!
Where am I with the goals?

#3. Sell or give away all VHS tapes...not completed, but I've at least made a good dent. 
#6. This one is easy...between urban and forest hikes, I've got this covered. with a little luck, covered for the rest of my life.
#12. Meditate at least 10 minutes per day, min 3 days per week. Make it a habit  - Getting it done. Still not a habit, but I'm finally remembering how to clear my mind of most of the clutter on a regular basis.
#17. Clear out unknown contacts and people I haven't talked to in a year from phone. - Done and continuing to do so. A few I felt sad to let go of. 
#18. Buy fresh flowers at least once a quarter. - So far so good.
#19. Volunteer at the food bank at least once a quarter. - So far so good
#20. Pay for someone's groceries at least twice each year. - 1 done
#21. Increase 401k contributions back to “normal” level by April - done
#27. Ragnar So Cal - DONE!!
#29. Vancouver USA Marathon...run/walk/crawl....finish - DONE!!!!!
#32. Take Mother to Portland Art Museum - Done, and we will be back. She renewed her membership!
#33. Take cruise with Mother - Close enough to call it done. 
#34. Take Mother to ballet - Swan Lake, her favorite!
#35. Ballet twice in the year - Done for 2013
#36. Symphony once in the year - Done for 2013
#48. Clean out refrigerator monthly - So far so good...this is an accomplishment for me!
#67.Girls night out at least once every 2 months. - Doing pretty good with this one! It helps that I have terrific friends!
#69. Witness my granddaughter's birth if all goes the same as Stevie's birth. - Olivia was born C-Section, but I was there with them right up until Jill went to the OR, and was their when Jill and Olivia came back to the room. Kept Stevie at night until the new family was able to come home.

Guess I've got some work to do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment